What Constitutes Personal Information?
“Personal Information” shall mean any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with any person, is capable of identifying such person including but not limited to the following and any copies thereof:
● Your Information (as defined in the Terms and Conditions);
● any specific details about you using / accessing this Application;
● your IP address; and/or
● call / chat data records, if any.
You must not provide us with your Personal Information if you are not at least 18 years of age as of the date you provide the information. We do not intend to collect Personal Information from any person below the age of 18 years.
What Information does the Company collect?
● The Company may collect, store, and use the following kinds of Personal Information:
Information about your use of this Application.
● Information about any transactions or dealings carried out by you through this Application.
● Information about you as collected as part of Your Information (as defined in the Terms and Conditions).
● Information that you provide to the Company for the purpose of registering with the Company and/or in relation to the Services like creating Payism Code, searching an address through Payism Code or otherwise, and/or notifications/newsletters.
● Information shared at other interfaces displayed or connected with this Application.
● Information on your User Activities.
● Information about your location from the use of the Application.
● Access to Photos Subject to your prior consent, the Application may have access to your photos/contacts. On iOS, this is a permission that is asked before access to the photos/contacts. On Android, depending on the device operating system and the Application version, this might be bundled as part of the permissions required before installing the Application, or asked before access to the photos/contacts.
● We may use technology such as (but not limited to) that provided by Google (Google Analytics and Google Firebase) to collect information about your use of the Application. In essence, Google Analytics and Firebase enable us to analyze how you and others interact with the Application. The information we collect may include information about your phone and use of this Application such as:
● telephone number, IP address, device ID, the type of browser you use, the number of sessions per browser on each device, geographical location, phone type, make, model and operating system, length of use and number of views.
● Payism Codes you searched or landed on (including anything you type incorrectly into the search bar);
The Company may use this information in the administration of this Application, to improve this Application’s usability, and for promotional purposes.
How does the Company collect Information?
You understand that most of the Information is provided directly by you to the Company. The Company collects Your Information provided by you as part of the Registration Data and as part of the User Activities. The Company also collects Information when you use this Application via cookies.
How will the Company use your Personal Information?
All the information provided to the Company by you as part of the Registration Data, Your Information, User activities or in relation to any of the Services included in the Application, including but not limited to Personal Information is voluntary.
You can access, modify, correct, and eliminate the data about you which has been collected pursuant to you completing your registration on this Application and available on in Your Account. If you update any information, the Company may keep a copy of the information which you originally provided for uses documented herein.
● The Company uses your Personal Information for any of the following (but not limited to):
Email, message and/or notify you for the purposes of verification and/or in relation to other User activities
● The Company may use your Personal Information that it collects to enhance the services offered by the Company like customization of this Application based on your use of this Application.
● The Company may use your Personal Information to better understand your user profile in order to provide smart recommendations in this Application.
● The Company may use data for analytics and measurement to understand how the services are used. For example, the Company may analyze data about your visits to this Application to do things like optimize product design and the Company also uses data about the advertisements you interact with to help advertisers understand the performance of their ad campaigns.
● The Company values opinions and comments from its users and may conduct surveys, both online and/or offline. Participation in these surveys is entirely optional. Typically, the information received is aggregated, and used to make improvements to the Application, services and to develop appealing content, features and promotions for users based on the results of the surveys. Identity of the survey participants is anonymous unless otherwise stated in the survey.
How will the Company share your Personal Information?
● If you agree and/or upon your request, the Company may share your below Information with its business partners/permitted advertisers:
Your Personal Information to enable a person to reach your location
● Data analytics of all/selected users of the Application
● Data can be part of any kind of data analytics and data mining
The Application uses temporary cookies to store certain data that is used by the Company and its service providers for the technical administration of the Application, research, and development, and for user administration. In the course of serving advertisements or optimizing services to the users of the Application, the Company may allow authorized third parties to place or recognize a unique cookie on a user’s profile. The Company does not store personally identifiable information in the cookies.
If you have agreed to receive advertisements / marketing materials, the Company and/or the permitted advertisers will send you such materials. You may opt out of receiving advertisements / marketing materials at a later point of time as provided in the Application.
The Company may display advertisements to users that fit a certain general profile criterion.
The Company does not provide your Personal Information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your consent but may use it for the Company’s internal study and analysis purposes such as user behavior, your location data, demographics, etc. without you being identified.
In addition, if you have agreed to receiving promotional materials, you may look forward to receiving periodic marketing emails, newsletters and exclusive promotions offering special deals. You have the right to unsubscribe from any such emails, newsletters or promotions at any point in time.
● data hosting companies (such as Amazon Web Services or similar);
● external consultants engaged by us to help improve our business;
● other IT service providers (such as G Suite for Business or similar which we use for internal communications);
● providers of data analytics services (such as Google Firebase or similar);
● The Application mapping provider. Google Maps currently provides the map within this Application.
How does the Company store your Personal Information?
Where your Personal Information is no longer required, the Company will ensure it is either securely deleted or stored in a way which means it will no longer be used by the business.
Legally Required Disclosures
The Company will not disclose any Personal Information or data to governmental institutions or authorities unless such disclosure is requisitioned or requested under any law or judicial decree or when the Company, in its sole discretion, deems it necessary in order to protect its rights or the rights of others, to prevent harm to persons or property, to fight fraud and credit risk, or to enforce or apply the User Agreement, or for regulatory, internal compliance and audit exercise(s).
● You may access your Personal Information from your account settings in the Application. You may also correct your personal information or delete such information (except some mandatory fields) from your user account directly.
The Company provides you with the following rights with respect to your Personal Information:
Right to Access – You can access your Personal Information at any time by making a written request to the Company by sending an email from your registered email address to support@Payism.com.
● Right to Rectification – You can modify any of your Personal Information by making a written request to the Company by sending an email from your registered email address to support@Payism.com.
● Right to be forgotten – You can make a written request to the Company for your Personal Information to be deleted, under certain conditions, by sending an email from your registered email address to support@Payism.com.
● Right to restrict / object to processing – You can make a written request to the Company to cease processing your Personal Information, under certain conditions, by sending an email from your registered email address to support@Payism.com.
Right to portability - You can make a written request to the Company to transfer your Personal Information to another organization, under certain conditions, by sending an email from your registered email address to support@Payism.com.
Any of the above requests received by the Company will be responded to within a maximum period of one (1) month from the date of receipt of such request.
The Company addresses any discrepancies and grievances of all users of this Application with respect to processing of information in a time bound manner. For this purpose, the Company has designated a Grievance Officer, who will redress the grievances of the users of this Application expeditiously within a maximum of one (1) month from the date of receipt of grievance, and who can be reached by sending an email to support@Payism.com.
If you use the Application, you are responsible for restricting access to your phone/device, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your use of this Application. You agree to promptly notify the Company about any misuse by sending an email to support@Payism.com. If the Company has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of this Application, the Company may deny you access to this Application without any liability to this Application or to the Company.
The Company shall not be responsible for removal/extraction of your Information, or any other contents from this Application or a Service.
The Company does not warrant that this Application, server, or emails sent from the Company or the business partners/permitted advertisers are free of viruses or other harmful effects. You explicitly comply and agree that your use of this Application is at your own individual risk.
Third Party Sites / Applications